Thursday, March 25, 2010

A New Kind of Treatment for Hair



I am in love with Garnier Fructis' new Melting Hair Mask! So in love with it! When applying it in the shower the mask feels different than other conditioners. Its liquid but when applying it feels strong in my hair.

With other conditioners, after blow drying my hair I have to apply additional products to get rid of fly aways and to get it to feel soft. But with Melting Hair Mask I don't need to put any additional products because I don't have any fly aways.

I don't know if it repairs damaged hair but I definitely noticed that my hair was shiner and felt smoother! It didn't feel greasy though.

For years of using John Frieda conditioner I'm switching to this new Hair Mask. I haven't used other name brand conditioners but I think that Garnier Fructis' Melting Hair Mask is one of the best without breaking the bank to get salon products!

1 comment: